Information before traveling to Morocco
Here we present information necessary to be able to make a trip to Morocco so as not to have legal problems when traveling.
If you are a Spanish citizen, it is mandatory to carry a valid passport with an expiration date of more than 6 months. The passport is essential for the procedure at the customs check-in counters.
Travelers must carry the passport in order, being the client responsible for the problems that may result from breach of this rule. If you are from another country you can check if the visa is mandatory on the official website of your Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Passports and Visas
In the case of vaccines, there is no obligation to travel to Morocco, according to WHO. But we recommend that you set up an appointment at an International Vaccination Center and bring the book with the vaccines you are wearing, especially if you have been in areas where there is Yellow Fever.
All cities you can find good hospitals and private clinics that have agreements with insurers but medical treatments in these centers can be quite expensive, if you do not have good travel insurance.
- The same type of plug is used as Spain, so you will not have problems connecting the electronic devices .
- Local money can be exchanged at banks or exchange offices, but in most establishments they accept the Euro as currency.
Hiring the service
* The advance or deposit will be credited for each trip and traveler.
During the trip
All possible precautions for the well-being and safety of travelers will be taken, but we will not be legally responsible for delays or damages beyond our control.
- Personal injuries or delays due to illness.
- Broken equipment.
- Weather conditions.
- Government Restrictions
We guarantee the right to change the tour itinerary to meet customer and can propose a better choice if you concideras necessary.
- If there is an increase in the contracted will be regularized at the end of the trip.
- If there is a decrease in the contracted, it will only be paid according to the reserved service.